PC Games Dragon

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
PC Games Dragon-Rounding out games for the PC or laptop, you try to see shots of the picture below, it is the screen shoot games Dragon has yet will I share the downloadgamecomputergratis.blogspot.com loyal visitors.

Still remember my previous post games PC games Crazy Birds, Dragon games are similar to games Crazy Birds and Zuma, even if I may say these are the games Dragon Chinese Zumanya means games featured Zuma with the country's bamboo curtain. Background music from these original games of china, comfortable to be heard although I do not understand the song and its meaning.


For technical permainanya I need not explain because I'm sure all visitors familiar with the game of Zuma. I will direct a way to install it on your PC or Laptop, how ready ..! How to install it following either:

    1. Download first games http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6b3euo4nx2bf3l/dragon_setup.zip
    2. If you've finished downloading it and extract the results as usual when asked a password, do not forget? fill with www.yasinku.com
    3. To install to a PC or Laptop to live double-click the file Dragon_setup.exe
    4. completed

Games run fine on Windows XP Operating System, Vista and Seven

PC Games Dragon
PC Games Dragon

2 comments:

{ Mary Chan } | May 16, 2018 at 1:37 AM said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them .Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.
coolmath games run 3

bgames

{ alicethomas } | June 25, 2018 at 1:33 AM said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, Princess and the Pea games; candy games online will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try tic tac toe games for kids, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

Post a Comment

Loading

Popular Posts

Category

Total Pageviews